Website Maintenance Plans
Why do you need a maintenance plan? Glad you asked. You might need a website maintenance plan if:
- You’re too busy to update site content yourself, or the thought of doing something technical like this scares the bejeezus out of you.
- You have a WordPress website, which requires frequent updates, etc.
We offer two types of website maintenance plans. Read below to find the best fit for you.
WordPress Security Care Plan
What we do for you:
- Update plugins, themes, and WordPress versions.
- Implement software that enables us to closely scan and monitor your site for malicious activity. If anything looks suspicious, we can notify you before it affects your SEO.
- Install a Firewall on your WP website.
- If a plugin is banned from the WP repository, or is abandoned, we will help you find a new one to replace it.
About one in four websites on the web today are powered by WordPress. There’s a simple reason for this popularity–WordPress is awesome! However, precisely because of that popularity there are a host of security issues that can be difficult for the average website owner to manage.
While nobody can guarantee that your website won’t be compromised, keeping your WordPress plugins updated goes a long way in securing your site from malicious activity.
What this does not include: The cost of any new plugin, malware clean up.
General Maintenance Care Plan
You have enough to do. Here’s what a general maintenance plan can take off your to-do list:
- Update your site text.
- Add/remove photos.
- Update your products